For all the young and eligible students, it is time to apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2022-2023 to complete your post-graduation education in any of the prestigious and renowned universities of European countries. The applications are open to apply online for the academic year 2022. So, start collecting your essentials documents and certificates and pour your applications for this astounding scholarship program.
BRIEF INFORMATION ABOUT THE ERASMUS MUNDUS SCHOLARSHIP:
Almost every year, around 2,500 scholarships, approved for international students. That means it is a golden chance to study in Europe for free at any European University. With the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Scholarships 2022, students can win any of the European Scholarships. So, if you are looking forward to completing your Master’s or Doctorate studies here, then go for it. Here the candidate can study in three to four European countries. At the same time, those who will win the scholarships will get a chance to do an internship for two years in Europe.
Students from all over the world can apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, supported by the European Commission. It is considered one of the best scholarship programs in the world. However, this program is for one or two years, and the funding will get distributed for the respective duration.
Coverage Funding of Erasmus Mundus Scholarships:
Talking about the benefits offered by the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships are too many to count.
- It is a fully-funded scholarship.
- Completely waived off tuition fees.
- It also provides airfare for international travel.
- When the participant travels from one city to another for study purposes, living and travel allowance are also provided.
- Along with the above benefits, these scholarships also grant work visas. That allows the students to stay and work in the country even after completing their studies.
- Grants, monthly Stipend of 1100-1200 Euros/monthly.
Who Can Apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships?
If you are passionate and competent and want to apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, you must comply with the following eligibility requirements. So, ponder these criteria before applying for them.
- The applicant must have a score of 6.5 bands in IELTS in all programs to become eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- There is no requirement for any work experience for this scholarship.
- No need for GRE.
- Candidates with 16 years of education can apply for this program.
- There is no age limit to apply for this scholarship.
- The applicant with a CGPA of 3 or even 2.5 can apply.
- If you are waiting for the results, still, you can apply for the scholarship.
- Those students who were a part of this scholarship cannot apply for the scholarship.
- Even those who have already obtained this scholarship cannot apply for it.
- None of the students can apply for more than three programs at a time.
- However, programs can only get chosen from the given list.
Application Instructions on Erasmus Mundus Scholarship:
The step by step process to apply for the ERASMUS MUNDUS SCHOLARSHIPS (2022-2023) is as follows:
- Visit the official website of Erasmus Mundus Scholarships.
- Contact the program coordinator from that website.
- Check the list of offered programs.
- Then, select the three programs of your choice, not more than that.
- Next, check the exact application submission procedure to submit your application.
- In the end, do not forget to check the mentioned deadline for applying.
- However, the date of submission varies with the programs to other programs.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY FOR ERASMUS MUNDUS SCHOLARSHIPS:
Following is the list of all the documents and certificates required to submit along with the Erasmus Mundus application form:
- The transcript of your High school.
- Letter of Motivation.
- National ID copy.
- Passport/ Copy.
- Your curriculum vitae for the scholarship but is optional.
- Financial Assets’ Statement.
- Research Plan.
- Application Form.
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Letter of Intent.
- Plan of study.
- Certificate of Facts.
SUBJECTS AVAILABLE FOR THE ERASMUS MUNDUS SCHOLARSHIPS:
Various courses come under this scholarship program. These include:
- Computer science.
Tips to Get Selected for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships:
No wonder clearing the interview for this scholarship is not a walk in the park. But keep yourself updated and increase your knowledge to minimize the chances of getting rejected. At the same time, for those who did not score a good CGPA in their final exams, make sure to make an outclass motivation letter as it is the only way that will increase your chances of selection.
Do not forget that every activity, either it is academic or extra-curricular, has a huge impact on your profile. If you are already doing any online courses, the chances of getting the scholarship will rise. So, keep working hard to achieve your goal and make your future brighter than ever with this scholarship.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Application Deadline:
A lot of times, some of the bright students get left behind to get the scholarship due to missing the deadline. That is why it is necessary to keep yourself up to date about the opening and closing dates for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2022-2023.
The opening date for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Application is September 1, 2021, and the closing date for this scholarship program is December 2021. So, hurry up and start applying now!